Friday, August 23, 2013

available pigs - mostly pedigree texels



We currently have seven our our pigs available for adoption to the right homes. A mix of boars, sows and a few babies. All the information on who is available, what their personalities are like and whether or not they come with pedigrees can be viewed on our 'Available' page. Email me at eleb2000@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of the gang. But please note these are our babies, and we will be making sure they go to the right homes - not necessarily the first homes.








5 comments:

  1. these piggies are gorgeous! I really appreciate all the information on guinea pigs on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenjolie Liam is unbelievably cute with this hair! Thank you for the information and the pictures of these lovely guinea pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ship? I have been looking for a Texel for some time and can't find any local. Upstate, SC. My email is maryelrn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you ship? I have been looking for a Texel for some time and can't find any local. Upstate, SC. My email is maryelrn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d ought to check with you here. Which is not something It’s my job to do! I enjoy reading an article which will make people feel. Also, many thanks permitting me to comment! visit here

    ReplyDelete